Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Downloading Library eBooks
ADOBE Digital Editions
Many eBook interfaces allow you to download a Library eBook using a service called Digital Editions. It's simple to set up:
You need to Install ADOBE Digital Editions (a program/reader that prevents sharing the book with others)
Once ADOBE Digital editions is installed, you need to authorize it in one of two ways. Either
2. If you want to read books only on a single device
- * Open ADOBE Digital editions >> Menu "Help" >>Authorize computer >>
* and select read on this computer/device only
Now you can download library eBooks from many platforms.
Look for a button such as "download PDF" or "Full Download" or a "PDF/ePub" icon.
The book may open up
- automatically in the ADOBE Digital editions app.
- you may need to navigate to your downloads folder, and look for a file with the suffix .acsm (maybe URLLink.acsm), and open that file with the ADOBE Digital editions app (right click on a PC)