Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Browse Full-Text Engineering Journals
Find Periodicals by Title
Looking for a specific Journal, Magazine, or Newspaper?
Search here to see if we carry it at AU Nicholson Library (in print or electronically).
Search for Engineering-Related Articles in these Databases
American Chemical Society Journals (search, then submit InterLibrary Loan request)
Full-text for articles in these seven journals (plus citations for articles in 70 other ACS journals):
- The Journal of the American Chemical Society, 1996-present
- Biochemistry, 1996-present
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 1996-present
- Analytical Chemistry, 1996-present
- Journal of Chemical Education, 1924-present
- ACS Central Science (open access) 2015-present
- ACS Omega (open access) 2016-present
ASME journals (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
Please use advanced search, and "limit results to" these subscribed journals:
- Journal of Applied Mechanics
- Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Journal of Fluids Engineering
- Journal of Heat Transfer
- Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics
- Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications
- Journal of Vibration and Acoustics
IEEE Xplore Digital Library (Electrical Engineering)
Full-text for all IEEE journal articles and papers.
AU has a limit of 300 downloads per year. To help with sharing these riches, please check the abstract first to see if the article is really what you're looking for, before you download.
Springer Engineering eBooks
Offers 3300+ top engineering eBooks, from 2014-present, and from 2005. Students may use any device to download, share, and print from these books easily; the books are without special digital rights management software.
Springer Journals Online provides full-text articles in the fields of Biomedical and Life Sciences; Medicine; Chemistry and Materials Science; Physics and Astronomy; and Mathematics and Statistics.